METREL A 1532 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Tester
The A1532 is an extender for interfacing Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) to test socket of installation tester for verification of electrical safety and functional testing. It is intended for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with Type 2 connector. A1532 ESVE adapter is special accessory intended for using with METREL installation testers.
- Banana socket outputs for connection to 3-phase installation tester.
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output.
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection.
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status.
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE).
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE.
- 6 mA EV RCD support.
- Functional tests support*.
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support*.
- MESM report creation**.
- Basic support:
- A 1532
- Partial support:
- 6 mA EV RCD
- EVSE report**
- Full support:
- Functional test support
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support
* Functional tests and AUTO SEQUENCE® are supported only on the MI 3152 EurotestXC and MI 3152 H EurotestXC 2.5 kV testers.
** Report printing is only available via the MESM PC SW. The MESM license (P 1101) is to be purchased separately.
- On-site testing of EVSE charging station installation.
- Initial and periodic testing of private, semi-private and public EVSE charging stations.
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Instruction Manual